Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

True friend...

waa... arini rase cm nk tulis entry sal my life plak... freinds n me.. to be  honest i dont have any bff... yup! i make friends with everyone but none of them are my true freind.. i used to know some of them .. only  wanna me to treat them.. just because they think i'm from a wealthy family..   my mum always said"be a friend means u should help them.. never ever berkira a bout money n its ok to share what u have with them " ..  n i did that.. i  but yet till now i cant find a true friend.. someone yg boley sit down n talk with me bout everything.. i try my best to tolerate.... to be  a very good friend to everyone...
 An incident just happen to..it was  girl that i used to know... i thought she would help me when i was in trouble... i asked her  to help me...a very simple yet something that would not affect anything in her life...  tp Ya Allah... she played hard.... she just buat muka.. x ikhlas.. n sngt kecil hati bile tgk muka die at that time... i gave her everything..even when she needed to borrow money 4 lunch... even dye nk pinjam... i just say ok...
after that incident... i felt weird n akward to be so close to her again...
 Maybe its true ... susah sngt nk  cari kwn time susah.... tp ble kite senang..ramai yg nk menumpang kn?thats why i really feel  better when i'm with boys.... ramai da yg ckp why yein slalu kwn ngan laki,.. the reason is i felt better with them n at least they knew me better than others.. n theyalways there  to help me.. just like today.. i'm not so good in math but a  boy..a friend of mine teach me .. step by step ...patiently ... with smile on his face... guide me to the right method... tp keinginan to have a very close friend still ada tp maybe not with girls...yein alias is too complicated enough to have another complicated  person in her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment