Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

5 MorE to gO...^_^

 wondering what will be 5??? actully its 5 more month 2 go for my belated birthday...huhuhu.. my age  bcome older n older.. hopefully, my maturity too... even the days we spend together passed....i'll gonna remember all of u as part of my life once n  forever.. to all my freinds in P one... "sy syg kamu semua.. 36/37"... another 1/37 gonna be ME!!!huhuhu... time n memories wit u guys gonna last forever n honestly i'm glad to know all of them n  i shared soo many things from them,, hardship,laughs  n tears...BUT... i' m just gonna remember the sweet one as the hurting one was just only co-incident... and i knew, they didnt mean it.. just differ in ideology i guess.. im gonna be strong n hard... thanks 2 one of boys in P one..his words 2 me means a lot.."be strong k"
   feelin like having fever.. got something dat hurt my nostril...trying to be strong n getting better...
lets have pics time!!!




cEo Mcd...
sunFlower lah!!!





kehidupan berkuliah~mungkin???~
gadis jelita d pinggir jalan..

 new member??

lily n orchid
rose

engineers in da making...





baby  @ mcd.. Najlah..
opAh orchid



lily blooming(^_^)
berunsur kepura-puraan

2 comments: