Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love???

what's love really mean??? a boy n a girl being together? 'sayang & abang'??? 
  most of us judge n see love in such a conservative way... for me,love is infinty.. as i love Allah, i love my mum, i love my abah, i love my siblings, i love my teachers, i love my frens. i love my boifren..too many love in my life isnt it???
But, i still in dilemma,finding my true love n pondering da best way 2 show my love 2 Allah...all muslims love Allah as i do.. i can feel dat i'm not a perfect muslim,got so many weakness,careless bout some vital aspects in Islam... Finding my way to Allah...& insyaALLAH i'll find it soon..~Amin~
do u guys ever feel what true love is???
willing to try, but not now.. maybe one day, it come to me naturally....
love is part of nature......
urm, do i love to have my test day after tmmrow??
NOoooo!!!!
doesnt prepared anything yet...kindda scary...i guess im not having butterfly in my tummy, but an elephant... too nervous n afraid of the upcoming test...

'cinta saya'.....
my mum...luv her soooOO  much..


No comments:

Post a Comment