Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

niCe Day... bLeEding.. then Got plAster ....

 praise Allah coz i got a good marks for my test 2 math.. hoping 4 da best in test  physics 2... insyaAllah i'll never stop hoping and making my way to realise all my dreams...then no need to call 'em as dream anymore...
got someting special.. some pics of my groupmates... luv pOne n u guys...
to Asma sasabila...i luv u so much n u r one of the best n true friend i ever had.... i know what u thinking n u know what i'm thinkng 2... be strong as u showed me.. u r one of my mentor,i'll try 2 have all the +ve  atttde u had.. they just a small pieces of junk food u ate..n then they only fit with some1 dat have the 'cleverness'  as they do...=) p0ne.............


dhina...luv u....

mesyuarat ahli jkk~naqi,azrit,izzat

class rep.... dedicated kn??


hanif ramli,jerb,fareed,izzwan,khalid =)

irfan,momo,asyraf ali,harith..=P


fikry,hanif aminudin,azrit,naqi n adik...=}

1/2cherique,fareed,hanif.......ehhhh!!


hanif razali,faridul atrash,naqi,adik,mJ,hafiz mohd..=]

twin....same birthday..
zila & ckin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment