Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sHawlista....

4 girls only.. or else boys wanna know how actcly girls wearing a shawl... dis trend start around 2007-2008.. i begin to wear shawl in form 4 ,introduced by my sis...she gave me my first one,a plain,black shawl...
some of my buddies...said it quite complicated 2 wear it... got to 'belit2' around..  some gave me da reason dat not comfort.. not suit their faces's shape...n bla..bla..
as i wore shawl  4 almost 3 years.. i prefer it than other  'tudung'...feelin more confident in shawl....
we can even learn 2  wear shawl in youtube..quite simple stuff 4 girls isnt it??
lets c some instances of wearing shawl...


basic way..

luv her style..
nice n simple...


suit any fnction..
4 casual look..
S+T+Y+L+I+S+H
not suit well 2 attend a lecture...BUT...look fantastic...

when i've lot of time.. i'll upload my tutorial 2 wear shawl....not now.. got double test dis week...
be a vouge n stylo chic....
to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment