Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bOred...

hi..
dunno what else should i say.. i'm still ok wit all my groupmates.. goes smoothly.. no heart feeling n let bygone be bygone... got something to tell .. i admit to Mr.Xxx dat i love him, not as bf... as freind only.. luckyly he was ok to hear dat.. i knew dat i'm confius,,  i'm not in love wit u my dear, it just me feeling comfortable be with u...
opefully, he got it...arasso??
 Quite nervous 4 my final.. just 2 more weeks to go b4 i'm going back to my home swet home...
really want to get n score the best result 4 my final...  today  i sat 4 my chemistry  test 3.. it was ok ....
then went to my politics class.. watched few interesting n funny videos of hati malaya... enjoy.. =)
here's some pix taken today:


No comments:

Post a Comment