Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

waNna fLy....

   offically i'm done wit my core subjects today.. feelin awesome... muahahah...i got a ticket going home ... really xcited when thinking bout me being at home.... got lot of cool stuffs to do... i cant wait to cook,bake cakes, sewing n tidy up my house.. duin all da house chores is something very nice n joyful to do,,,weird isnn't it???
but dats me.... in da mean time,actually i quite sad bout leaving all my friend either in p1.. last  r1 or others.gonna miss  'em all.. especially someone..^-^.. i'm not into  anyone yet.. even grape.. feelin ok n just fine 4 me to be like dis..being alone n single gonna b so much meaningful ...

     gonna update my blog later on... need to revise on politics.. another minor subject to be handle... wish me luck k...^-^
ooppsss 4get to mention dat i got some pics to glance through..


thanks....u guys cool....

soley2 time honey..
  
cer citer2x..

luv dis picx..

eat healthy ..live well..

anak2 y ditinggalkn n terpinggir..di giant...


frens..

mimi n mamee..

liuv 'em OL..

my cayunk asma.... 

1 comment: