Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

life is nothing without love...




  sometimes in life, we wouldnt be happy all the time...in life, the main key is 'give n take'... u'll never take something w/o giving anything... i,m glad to have a very simple family... a very fun n supportive family..  my freinds used to asked me... why my family look so happy n full of fun.??? but then nothing to share.....  every family in dis world can be happy n happiness is unmeasurable n too subjective to be told.. even when i,m smiling, it doesnt mean than i'm happy.. i might be the most  fun, active n joyful person u ever see but it is only one side of me....me,myself is only 1/2 of my life... n u guys are the one that coloured my life n fill 'em up.. thanks all...



at home....before..

pizza time sempena hari raya aidiladha

yellow cardi: syafiqa(my elder sis) n white shirt:liana(my youngr sis)

dad,senior,my younger bro,boy


heading to wedding ceremony

my mum.. do we look a like?

No comments:

Post a Comment