Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

eating ... but not alone...



hola...... yein in da blog.. watcha duin??  hows life? hehehe.. i'm currently still living here.. in usm.. even i cant wait to go home my sweet home,,, i m bored studying... my polymer organic chemistry... lots more to cover... but then something  came across my mind... i didnt upload all the photos i've taken .. it was a 'makan-makan' things held by my english teacher, madam suzila...   really enjoyed myself that nite .. coz I LOVE EATING!!! 



java n kawannya



chemical students y suwitt


pinggan sape yg penuh tu.. bukan sy punya k



farid sengall.. hot setaffff...


bella n madam Suzila


me n 2 handsome boys


Add caption



thanks lot teacher n all those fun people... luv ya oolzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment