Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

A week???

   hi ... its almost 2 weeks x update dis blog. coz i really dont have time for it.. well ..im just done with my final xam... which was quite tough.. but then really glad that it ended up well. . time for a long break... gonna be about 3 months at home... yeay me coz im gonna 'puasa' at home... so can eat my mum's cooking..
   last friday, my parents n i went to kL .. my youngest sister was chosen to study in Taylor collage for her Pre-U under the Bursary of Kementerian Pelajaran..really sick of the journey ...it took 7 hours ... n last nite i came home with  fever n cold...
  i got a feeling that something was wrong....i knew it, i tried to straight it up but evrything i did was just a mess.. i hate the fact that im doing the same mistakes again n again...being home alone makes me think about it n i cant forget it..
    its been a week of break n i did nothing... really miss to cook but for who??? i stayed home alone while my parents work... wish i can start cooking n try new recepies dis week s,then i can share them here as i used to do before...

No comments:

Post a Comment