Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

am i COMPLICATED??...

yup... i'm  the most complicated girl...  got lot of inner crisis.. people judge me from what they see not what they know...in Palam, early in my second sem, i cried almost evryday n evrynite... i felt dat people around me hate me.. even my groupmates p1,, upset wit myself. lost my selfconfidnce..   i got too many things inside my head to think of..  sometimes i hate myself ..i got my own probs ... vry personal...
then i met some1.. change my life to a better one...love him a lot.. but he didnt realised it.. he da one that im findin as he can change all prspctive of my life... all im doin is 4 my mum,my dad n da most imprtnt.. to Allah..
     HOPEFULLY.. all my p1 groupmates will understnd n respect my feelin...i dont want anythng else.. just a frienshp full of sincrty... yein+ tears=normal...
 i felt better when i read a book... La Tahzan.."dont be sad"..
why i cant be sad??
1.'dunia ini terlalu hina untk ditangisi'
2'memaafkan org y myakiti kita lebih manis brbnding membenci mereka'
3.'bersama org bodoh menmpkkn kbodohan diri'
dis book affect me a lot.. very nice book 2 read..
  please be nice wit me coz im fragile need to be handle wit care...

No comments:

Post a Comment