Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

fiRst LovE...

 urmmm.it was a long time ago n i can even put all these story in history text book.. huhuhu.. i felt in love when i was in  sec sem of form 2..<at  age of 14>.. naughty girl isnt it?? i knew him by one of my frens..  it all began wit a message...after one month, we declare as a couple.. 'cinta kanak2'.. very happy 2 be wit him.. eveen we didnt meet yet.. just texting evryday n called at nite..really in love with him.. can even talk for 5 hours n it cost a lot till my phone bill getting 2 hundreds...  evrythng ran smoothly.. he love me n i love him.. the most romantic moment  i had wit him when i had a minor fever.. he accmpnied me all nite long...waitin 4 me to sleep.. he sang songs to 'dodoi' me..n lastly i felt asleep..when i woke up the next morning... grabbed my phone n guess what??? he still on line.. waitin 4 me. very .touchin wit his gesture on me... i love him.. truly in love with him...
we get along well, till last july.. july 2010.. we broke up... wit no reasons..  4 me, it's bcoz he's not the one 4 me..  it was almost 4 years n somethng ...

p/s:
Dear K.A...
yein  still syg K.A.. as a fren.. hope u'll be happy n succss in ur life.. thanks 4 all da memories we had... really love u...u r my first love n i'll never 4get bout u...LOVE U....

No comments:

Post a Comment