Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

ExhausteD...

what an exshtng day.. finished  my exprmt.. both my test just ok-ok...gonna settle down n relax a bit tonite.. stress.. got eye bag as i'm not sleeping well...just called my mum and 'mengadu  domba'... not suit well wit palam envrment.. dust  evrywhere.. water suply  is dirty..  my skin allergic become worst..at nite, my leg got 'lebam2'.. got 'bintik2'... sick n suffer ..=(
got some - n + comments bout my blog.. i'll try 2 make it better... actually i miss my first blog...created 2 years ago.. deactivate already.. dat 1 more private cmpare 2 dis  one.. i wrote .. just to share n to xpress what i'm feelin ...blog is just  one of my medium 2 cmmnicate wit myself n others...
one of my frens lost his wallet.. hopeflly he'll find it back.... treat him a lunch as i just wanna help n cheer him up ..no misunderstanding...he got  his gf, n i got mine... still in love wit some1 n hope it last 4ever..
waitin 4 his call tonite.. really wanna spend all nite long talking 2 him...
<p/s: i love u mr.mohd....>
rooftop =)

No comments:

Post a Comment