Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

siCk....

urm.. nothing much to say.. it just me tryin to say how much i'm sick being here... really wanna go home..cant wait till i  finished up two more weeks in palam.. i gonna miss my freinds here but my love for my family is so much stronger... hate to know dat i've someone as 'friend'... really'freind'... true 'freind'.. can u guys imagine i'm seeing 'dat creature' everyday.. looking at the 'true friend' face... =(
     cant wait to get my whole life  back.....(^-^)
i  learn somethng new today... how much i knew myself???
.. i bet only 57%... huhuhu... i miss someone  but i dont know who dat person is... scary isnt it??
 onestly,i'm still flying in the air n being lost... need someone as my GpS...
nothing more to say.. coz i'm feeling dat i'm 'mengarut ' already... dooodless...

No comments:

Post a Comment