Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

mE,miNe, mySelf..& i.....

weekend passed by like wind... so fast...manage to do some stuff only... But.. it gonna be fine..
i kind of enjoy myself duin things i want to.. not need to..=)
just a small thing dat ruin my daily life...it gonna be better soon..waitin 4 dat moment... dis evenin , me n my schoolmate went for a walk and feed da fishes.. got some boys fishing there.. quite a nice weather as the rain just stopped.. feelin calmer.. and i'm tryin to 4get someone dat i having a crash once..long time  ago.. coz i found a new one... after some time being close to him,finally we got special 'thing' between u... thanks to my fwens, espclly him... love u so much Mr.xx7..
my fwens bcome confius bout my status...onestly, i'm just having good relationshp wit some1...=)
after attndg 'muzikal akustik', me n tomato had a nite walk,taking pics.. love to do so...







No comments:

Post a Comment