Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

still standing here.... usm.....

          hi guys.... last nite, we r done with Minggu Siswa Lestari.... it ended up with a merdekaraya dinner.... joining us was the vice Canselor of Usm.....it started with a dull n boring enviroment  and it was getting better when we eat..we do wait 4  a while before eating n my tummy was 'berkeroncong' at that time as i didnt have my lunch....just filling my empty  tummy with 2 slices of biscuits.... at that dinner,we were arranged to have a mix combination of malay,chinise n indian.. but my table only hv  7 malay n 3 chinese...we do enjoy ourself last nite by taking some pics after eating...the menu served last nite was 'nasi putih'+ fried  chicken ..a big fish + squid curry + orange...i only ate some coz i have seafood allergy n i am 'phobia' of eating fish.... (i  choked the fish bones when i was a kid)....
       
            the most valueable things i had that nite was to know some new friends n creating a great environment.... being here as a student i do realised that i need to adapt myself to the atmosphere of  a university life.....i should made friends n be lot more stronger physically..... n mentally.....after a week here, i miss my family a lot n i really want to cook something..... cooking is the best theraphy i ever knew....people that do not really know me didnt believe that  i can cook, not so well as Chef Wan or Tom colicchio.... but i enjoy most of my time to watch cooking channel,AFC.....can i please have a kitchen in my room???

            i'll start my class tommorow.... n it will be a busy week.. dont worry mr.bloggy... i'll try to post another entry on u as soon i can......need to go now...... see ya....

izzah, my closest friend in usm

farah,Qfang,izzah

abang x n mr x(dont know their names)

2 engineers discussing bout dinner lol


izzah,yein,yeen,iman safie,hisham akim....*shortest= cutest rite?

my blur face....

feveret pic of the nite...need to polish  up the skill..thanks to my 'subject'!.

No comments:

Post a Comment