Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

study,live,n pray......

    hi mr.bloggy... i started my class n lecture already.....all my roomate is sleeping now... i,m the one still awake with round eyes... huhuhu.. just finished wrapping my new book.... n it is MATHEMATICS....  yesterdat when i attend my first math lecture, my lecturer Dr Siva asked"who doesnt like mathematics?" n guess what, i was the only girl in that class that doesnt like math.... but its ok coz i was honest to myself....  slowly by now, my stdying habit is coming back... i aslo did my medical check up n x-ray yesterday.. n it was really a long day.. i left my room at 7.30 am n only coming back at 10.30pm.... people around me look at me like i'm a weird person... i think my dressing code is too agresive  n too 'rock' .. but that is the real me n it does make me comfortable .... so i still gonna be in that way.. wearing what i want ....i dont really need  an image advisor....

   
at Health Centre 
     
my first weekend in usm.... i went to Parit Buntar, just to eat n let the stress blow away...n i really want to get some health supplement .... as in Minggu Siswa i was always sick n tired... i think i need to consume all the supplement i used before....our first shop was Watson but nothing in there.. just few type of supplement,. then i went to Farmasi Najwa... with  Izzah... my schoolmate..i bought dis

Bio ACE 4 antioxidant n reduce radical damage n spirulina is traditional sea weed supplement...my passion in medicine still in me.... huhuhuhu...n then we ate our lunch with....
pizza time

chicken supreme n ape ntah.. 2 pizza 4 2 person

meals for me n izzah..=)

 thanks izzah 4 spending time with me..... =p



No comments:

Post a Comment