Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

me n me n me....

hi mr. bloggy.. hows ur life.. when me r too bz .. till cant keep u updated rite??  i have a good news 4 u guys...  I'M STILL STANDING HERE, IN USM... it is almost 4 week ... n we almost going to say bye2 our bulan syawal .. no more hari raya... no more duit raya 4 those y x dtg claim .... kaunter raya da tutup k....  as usual, my degree life: JUST OK.... yet i'm becoming the class rep again... can u guys imagine i'm the leader 4 polymer engineers in da making 2011/2012??? YES.. i do... i want all of us to unite like a famili but now things just ok,...still not having the hydrogen bonding(strongest bond in chapter 2 of polymer).... to be frank with u guys.. i really miss my parents, my sisters n boy... but its too early 4 me to go home... need to wait 4 couple of months before going home....(impossible*~* )  my activity in here??? i'm joining the photography club, survey 4 another camera.... n thinking bout home... dats all... u guys.. i really need to go... wanna pray 4 my isya' n need to study....revise all the techniques in intergration and my physics on vector... see ya... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment