Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

charlie n me...

hi olL... it had been few days my mr.bloggy being dusty.. no latest entry.. POOr mr.bloggy..... i had been in usm 4 4 weeks.. n so far i still too slow in my study momentum.. i cant even catch up my math especially.. i forgot almost everything on intergration.... n it makes me feel like crazy.... argghhhhh..... i need to submit my math assignment n need to improve my engineering drawing...... last night i had an activity with all  the student of material n mineral resource engineering school.. i was not happy wit dat.. i keep pissed off.... i was in group 5.. n 4 our group cheers.. i became the lead.. i sang part of high five song...out n loud... urmmm.. but still not a very good singer.... a charlie bite me.. n  it hurt.. n now i miss to cook ,..cooking is such a great rehab 4 me... hahaha!.. i have gud new... i finally was offered a scholar from Jpa... at last i can support my expenses n x need to burden my parents....k.. neeed to go.. wanna start n pull all my efforts in stdy..FOCUS??? c ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment