Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

wondering how???

ai all... arini nothing important to be told...tapi just to describe how my life in usm.... lets start with my room, i currently stayin in Lembaran(name of  my hostel..)3 person per room, my roomates are wana n syuhada n we r all from  the same course. the room is not as comfort asa palam n its quite "old"....but then  i'm used to be, i'm tryin to suit myself in her...
my bed+ pink elehant on da blanket+ strawberry+teddy

rak buku pada minggu ke 2

rak buku minggu ke 3

meja study yg bnyk barang...+ teddy menyibuk

loker ... tp x muat  semua baju..

meja study+ kerusi DESASISWA LEMBARAN

... dari sini maybe all my freinds yg wondering hows my life in here.. u can see.... it is a simple life with the complicated  subjects... huhuhu.... n the most important things... yein still yein yg dlu.... all things kena kemas n teratur.... hidup kena la dad disiplin jgk wlau kdg2 kite ni nakal kn......benda terjahat latest yein buat: dr buku program semalam.. yein transformer kan sume kertas2 yu ke kapal terbang n kapal titanic...konklusi, sy x jahat, sy cuma kreatif...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment