Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

e+a+ t= Yein Alias

Hi guys... here i am again n again.. now im in my study week. my first paper gonna be on dis thursday i guess. hopefully someone will remind me all the exam scedule.. coz im studying without concerning the time table.. what a freak girl.hows my study week? full of books and nescafe..really need to reduce thats.. feeling unhealthy to drink it every days.. today i have my brunch(breakfast+ lunch ) in secret recipe in Pbuntar 4 sure.. and as usual my food was so tasty.. I just ordered tomyam noodles and ameriocan brownies... i went there with zack and amran as both of them were "mengidam " eat the cakes.. they ate tiramisu and choclate.... dieors sang yg mengidam tapi i plak yang mkn very the banyak..saya gemuk. hehehe... honestly i can give 4stars to dat tomyum ... if u guys never try it, u SHOULD DO SO! its worthy.. only cost RM 13.50 a bowl* excluding tax.
and my brownies only rm5 per slice. lets glance through the pics i've taken there...
 amran punye tiramisu* yein mkn bnyk die punye..muahaha

brownies yg sekelip mata tinggal separuh.=)

zack punye.. 

senyum kurang manis sebab x sabar nk mkn..lalala

ni la tom yum yg dipuji2 td tu ^...

makanan kami...

mata SEPET  sebelah???

licin..... sape mkn??? yein la... sy kurus ok!

tisu yg bkedut2 walau belum digunakan lagi.. tu hah nape kedainye jah oiii..!

No comments:

Post a Comment