Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

WHO SAYS???

hi guys... watcha duin? its weekend... and  yeaahhhh I felt so bored... stuck in here,, duing something without knowing what i'm duin.. it is  freaking bored..yesterday, i only spent couples hours to read n write..  a monthly thing occured yesterday, and as usual it was hurtful.... PMS.... how can i hate u.. always be my side...  sorry boys, its the girl's stuff...  i just lay down n  having some 'minyak angin ' on my stomach n lastly, i gave up.. i ended up by eating pain killer, paracetamol... luckily, its getting better now... when i was suffering last nite, i wonder how it feel  to have someone by urside when u need one... yeah... either ur famili or ur bf..  I'm gald n thankful to have my family even i dont have a bf.. a bf to take care of me.. even i can take care of myself...  actually i think i dont need a bf.. I'm happy to live like this, being myself, not trying  to acts or being so polite when ur bf is around..
    i'm just girl , love to myself.. when i do somethings, yes! thats the real me..   no one have the right to doubt who am i,rite?  last week, i feel like i want to wear the real muslimah dress, or the clothes that really cover my 'aurat' n i did it... i felt so comfortable in them....i'm thankful coz Allah gave me at least a little tiny thought to change my dresssing code.. yeah.. im a muslim,but not the good one.. i wonder till when i'll be like this...  i do want to change something bout myself... maybe the way i approach, the way i talk, the way i socialize with people around me.but it takes time..  i  used to be such a hyper and cheerful girl...  i'm sorry if u dont like the way i live.. but you dont know the real me.. so STOP JUDGING ME....  i'll always be me and                             I' M YEIN ALIAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment