Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

saya budak baek

waa.... it just few more weeks to go before i'm done with my first sem.. so far.. things look quiet hard.. i still didnt manage to score good marks for my test... just average... honestly, it makes me worried and i'm trying to work hard... so i can get at least 3.00...  the JPA  thing makes me insane, i need to maintain my result for at least 2.1.. please.. somebody help me... its saturday, but then i'm here with my autocad class..  its fun to learn something new, but its boring when u r not able to understand & cant do the task...   as usual.. i really appreciate my atmosphere.. my family, my freinds...n my lecturer...  here, i have some great n fabolous freinds, zulfa,sha,mune, and not to forget.. izzah yg cute miut tu... yg i mentioned in my previous entry,the one .. my cute little penguin... n belog ni da bersawang coz da lama x post new entry.. k la.. got to.. next time  i'll upload new pictures k.. bye.. luv ya.. muaaXXX...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment